House 3 1 2 Living: 25 m2 Block: 250 m2 EER. Median
Convenience 3 bedroom townhouse in Harrison
The house is positioned in a quiet location in popular Harrison, where you will find yourself in close proximity to the fabulous Gungahlin Town centre, public transport, including the new light rail, schools, all whilst being within easy access of the City Centre.
The home features a very pleasant open plan living and dining area that is overlooked by the spacious kitchen that boasts stone bench tops and a gas cook top, making life easy for the Chef of the home. Other features include built-in robes to all bedrooms, modern decor, the NBN and a double carport with remote control door. Set on an easy care block with large fully landscaped backyard and a covered pergola, where you can enjoy outdoor dining, or that morning or afternoon coffee, the choice is yours.
- Delightful three bedroom with timber floor,easy to cleaning
- Double covered carport with remote control roller door
- Open-plan living and dining
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, a dishwasher and gas cook top
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms
- Modern two way bathroom
- covered pergola area
- 5Kw Solar system and separate hotwater solar heater, save $$$$ on energy bill
- Low maintenance block and easy care lifestyle with large backyard
- Easy access to schools, the Gunghalin Town Centre and public transport
Need an inspection?
Send 1form application
OR contact Alicia 0490 406 688 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to APPLY this property?
Send 1form applicationa
If you don't have 1form account, welcome to contact Alicia for the application form
We cannot process the applications unless you have seen the property
BOND and RENT
Bond is equivalent to 4 weeks rent
Rent is Monthly payment or Fortnightly payment