Townhouse 3 2 1 EER. Median
An boutique development, modern and convenient living in the heart of Gungahlin. Light rail just 200m from your doorsteps, restaurants, supermarket, gym, cafe, school all within walking distance. There is a swimming pool, covered barbecue area to entertained your family and friends and a share community garden bed all exclusively for the residents.
Near new. There's nothing to do and everything to enjoy in this modern three-bedroom townhouse in a boutique development. Feel instantly at home as you enter the large open plan lounge area, connecting to a modern gas kitchen with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances. Meanwhile, additional toilet and storage area under the stairs provide extra convenience. Upstairs equips with fully-tiled bathrooms including an en-suite bathroom off the master bedroom, built-in robes in two beds plus a private balcony accessible from the second living area.
- Well-presented kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious outdoor living on the ground floor courtyard
-Extra-large first floor balcony
- Three sizable bedrooms, all with built in robes and an en-suite to the master
- Lockup garage and direct access to guest parking bays
- Close to local schools and Gungahlin Market Place
- Moment to the new light rail and easy access to Flemington Road and Horse Park Drive
-Covered bbq area
- 200m to Mapleton Ave Light rail station
- 500m to Mother Teresa Catholic School
- 1km to Harrison School
- 2.5km to Gungahlin Market Place